Already a member?
What sets us apart?
It is no secret that all martial arts schools are not the same. In order to become the best, you must learn from the best. When looking for a martial arts school, here are some guidelines you should follow.
1. A highly skilled Grandmaster Instructor to supervise all classes and
2. A well-padded, bright training area with a variety of safe training
3. A flexible schedule which allows a minimum of two classes per week.
4. A school which welcomes you to observe their classes at any time.
5. A school which has qualified black belt instructors.
6. A program which incorporates the philosophy of martial arts into the
classes – not just the techniques. Mental growth is just as important
as physical growth in the Martial Arts.
7. A supportive, relaxed atmosphere where each individual is challenged to
do their best.
8. A school that encourages you to talk with current students and their
9. A Martial Arts program that fits you!!